Sunday, April 19, 2009

strange food....


What is the strange food for me? I think snakes of met are strange for me. When I was child, my father showed snakes of met to me, and he said that if you wanted to become strong man with the women in the future, you would to eat it a lot. At that time, I didn’t understand what my father talked about, but I knew my father couldn’t frame my health, so I usually went there twice for one week. Whenever I can remember the met taste is so terrible because the snake’s meals combos snake of met, alcohol and traditional Chinese medicine. The tastes are so bitter and spicy, so I have never been there with my friends even it’s good for physical. The snake’s meals are not only including met but also including snake’s viscera. Although, I ate several times, I can’t accept to eat snake’s viscera. When I ate it, my head always think about sneaks. I really hate it but I ‘m very appreciate him now because I have strong physical, good health and excellent condition in adult’s excise. Finally, I will not eat any food which relates the snakes because the tastes are too disgusting.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ok...so the strangest food that I have heard of so far comes from Chinese speaking countries..maybe if I visit China and Taiwan I just won't eat anything.