Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Major

Everyone has a dreams about their jobs in the future. I want to be the clothes designer in the future because my father works in the clothes company which is agent. When I was child, I always play around in company, so that a reason that I interest about clothes. Now I have a chance to choose my major , so I will choose fashion design because most famous brands always sell their producer too expensive. I wish I can have own brand and company and my producers which have special design and low price sell in the world. Even if I know it’s kind of impossible, I still think it’s my dream or goal. Why do I have this idea? Sometimes I ask myself. My answers are that my father has to receive business of transaction from other companies and sometimes he doesn’t has choose because he need to earn money even he should to keep patience for long time. However, I don’t want to go my father’s ways which are too tired, I need to create my sky in the future. Finally, I appreciate my father because he make me to interest about clothes and design.

1 comment:

Anna said...

So you are a fashionisto? Very intersting!