Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Unique Epitaph

Have you ever seen the epitaph which inserts the small video? I think most people didn’t see it. Actually, epitaphs are description of the people’s lives; therefore, I want to describe my life by video. We have festival which we have to clean epitaph once for one year in Taiwan. I hope that my relatives who include my grandson, son-in-law, and granddaughter can understand my whole life when they come to my epitaph to clean. I think I will make videos which show my love story, my business, my wife and family. Even if it will cost a lot of money, I will keep my opinion because I don’t like have same style with other people. I think that I will purchase my style until death. Finally, I wish that I’m first person to use this style in epitaphs. I also hope that every one can follow me to use it in the future, and throw away the traditional types, for example, writing name on the epitaph, putting pictures in epitaph, using the flowers and incenses in front of the epitaph. It’s 21 century, we should use the high technology ways to represent the traditional ways.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Throw away all of the old way of doing things? I don't know, video ones would take a lot of energy and upkeep. Hopefully you will leave you kids enough money to deal with all of that. I also liked the fact that you determined that you will have a daughter and by the time you die she will have been married and have a child.
Very Creative.